1. COLLECTING DATA
- While using our Services, you may directly and voluntarily provide us information. Here are some examples of the information you make available to us that we collect and may store:
- Account with our Services: When creating an account, you will provide information such as your name, your username, password, phone number, email and mailing address, payment information (credit card info), image, interests and account activity. The previous information can also be collected while using our Services and without creating an account or profile.
- Customer service: When you contact us for customer or technical support or questions regarding the use of the Service, we will collect the information you will then provide.
- While using our Services, we may collect and store additional information automatically, including but not limited to:
- From and about the devices you use to access the Services (type of browser used, web pages previously visited before coming to our website, type of mobile device, IP address…) Depending on your device, we may also have access to location information.
- Information you publicly post or display through the Service such as comments and reviews may be collected and used by us, other users of the Service, and the public in general.
- Our recommendation is to not post or display any information on the Service that would allow other users, strangers or people from the public to identify or locate you.
2. HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA
As mentioned before, we may use the collected information or the information you provide to improve the Services, products and your overall experience with our Services and to contact you from time to time in order to provide you with information, notices, promotions or new art arrival.
If you would no longer like to receive these emails, you can simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the received emails and unsubscribe of receiving further communications from us.
3. WHEN THIRD PARTIES ARE INVOLVED
- Children Under Age 13The Services are not intended for children under age 13. At no time does the Services knowingly collects or distributes personal information from or about children under the age of 13.
- Sensitive informationEntities cannot collect sensitive information without your explicit consent.
- Security and retention of your informationWe will dedicate ourselves by using reasonable measures to keeping your information secure and safe, to limit access to this information to authorized employees and or contractors, third parties and others who need to know that information while improving, developing or operating our Services. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services and you do so at your own risk. As long as you will use our Services, we will retain the information you store on our Services. Once you delete your account, we will also delete this information in reasonable time. However, we may retain this information if necessary or required to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
4. WHERE THE INFORMATION WILL BE USED
The Services are directed to users located in Canada and in the United States. If you are located outside of Canada or the United States and you choose to use the Services or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers, databases or cloud storage facilities located in Canada or locations around the world, including those outside your country. By using our Services, you explicitly consent and agree to these practices.
If we are involved in a merger, reorganization or if there is a change of control within our Corporation, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. In such case, we will notify you any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION.
Last updated: May 31st, 2018